Thursday, August 16, 2012


I think I just met someone in charge, using the term ‘met’ loosely. Stalked would be a more appropriate word, but for obvious reasons I don’t want to use that.
It started when I killed a guy with a laptop. A laptop which I’m currently using, actually. I’m getting weaker and weaker at justifying this shit – couldn’t even tell you why I killed him, now. I’m scaring myself, even if I let myself think of this as a war, not a game.
Either way, a bunch of girls in Diamond masks came to collect the body and tidy up the place. I was hiding not far, just trying to get my head back on straight, when this woman in red comes up out of nowhere. Seriously, her outfit might have just been painted on, it was. Uh. Revealing doesn’t even cover it.
It seemed like she was looking for something, didn’t find it, and then just scowled and moved on. She looked like she knew what was going on, at least better than I did, so I spent a while following her.
I think she might even be able to take me to whoever put us all here, if I keep following her.
Here’s hoping I don’t get caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment