Saturday, August 11, 2012


Trying to type this on my phone is hell and I’m starting to strain my eyes, typing all this out. It’s easiest to write this into a note on my iPhone, ‘select all’, and copypaste it over to this blog. Which, incidentally, took me two frustrating hours to set up.
I don’t know how much time I have. Even with my headphones I can always hear the whispers, and I don’t know if it’s the Voices still after me or if they can’t touch me here. Even if they can’t, there are people. People are just as dangerous.
At first I couldn’t tell that I woke up this morning in somewhere ‘different’. I’ve been seeing gray for so long that all the other color in the world kindof gets washed out. I didn’t even realise there was a bat talking to me until it wouldn’t stop follow me and hovering in front of my face.
I missed most of what it said. These things cancel out most of the noise. But I know I’m not safe.
I’m looking for somewhere to hide. If anyone can tell me where I am, or can help me – please, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment