Tuesday, August 14, 2012


I’ve been quiet because I didn’t want to get out my phone and give them another reason to want to kill mr.
I say them – I mean that big group, from before. After I took the knife off one of the dead girls I made a snap decision and started following them. They’re a big group, but I think their collective iq was under 100. They weren’t coordinating their sleeping patterns.
I snuck up when they slept and kind of integrated myself with their group. Killed one of them in a big show, in the morning, and that seemed to get them on my side. My initial guess was right – they’re a pack of bloodthirsty freaks. I stayed around them long enough to find out more about what’s going on here.
There are points, rules, things like that. seems like it really is just a giant fuckedup game. I watched one of the other guys get skewered by one of the guy in masks – it served him right though. Hate to say it, but its true. We were loading up on supplies when he started throwing a fit about not being able to afford a second bottle of vodka and tried to hold the place up. The rest of us bolted, but not in time to avoid seeing that.
After that, I waited until they fell asleep again. They were disgusting, sharing the girls and... yeah I don’t wanna get into it. It’s like they just didn’t care anymore.
I slit their throats in their sleep. I know that makes me scum, but that was the goal from the beginning and like my dad always said, you don’t survive a war by barreling straight on. If you don’t do some sneaking when the situation calls for it, you’re a noble man and a dead man.
The irony is, if the voices were still in my head, I’d probably rather be the dead man but as long as I’m here, it’s like...everything is less grey. I have less doubt.
Maybe the Chorus really cant touch me, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment